- All orders over $200 will be delivered FREE!
- All other orders will be charged a flat $15 delivery fee within Australia
- Our dispatch days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays. All orders are dispatched from our Sydney warehouse.
- Orders are usually dispatched within 1-2 business days from when the order is placed. This allows our staff time to prepare and package your gift beautifully to create that special unboxing experience.
- You will receive an email with tracking information once your package has been dispatched to allow you to follow your order with ease.
If you choose to deliver to a hospital on the arrival of a new baby, please:
- Please provide as much information as possible when placing a delivery to a hospital or medical centre. It is advisable to include the ward name, room number, and the full name and address of the hospital.
- In consideration of the above dispatch and delivery timeframes, please ensure that the recipient will still be at the hospital at the time of delivery.
- A redelivery fee may be charged if a package is returned to us due to the recipient being discharged from the hospital at the time of delivery.
- If there is a chance that the recipient may no longer be at the hospital at the time of delivery, it may be a better option to send the package to the recipient's home address. It makes for one less thing they have to carry home when leaving the hospital and is a good surprise to find when they have settled in back at home!
- Please ensure you provide as much information as possible for the recipient's address to ensure your gift arrives smoothly. If there are any special delivery instructions, please note this down in the cart page.
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes, locked bags or international addresses
- Multiple gift box orders must be placed under separate orders
- When there is nobody at home to receive the delivery, our couriers may leave the package at the front door if it is deemed safe to do so. Please let us know in the order notes if you do not wish for our couriers to do this.
- If there is nowhere safe to leave the package, our couriers may leave a calling card in the recipient's mailbox with further instructions. This may require the recipient to either arrange for a redelivery at a more suitable time, or pick up the package from the nearest newsagency or post office.
- Although every effort is made to deliver your gift hamper within the above estimated timeframes, there may be times when the courier may experience some slight delays that are outside of our control.