- We are still open and we will attend to your order very quickly!
- As your health and safety is our priority, our courier partners will deliver your gift contactless. Our courier drivers will be leaving the gift box at the front door of residential addresses and recipients should still be alerted of their delivery by knocking or ringing the doorbell.
- With the high demand on deliveries and courier services, please bear with us if there are any unexpected delays with the delivery. We will ensure to process your order as soon as possible but once the package has left our hub, it is out of our control. We will continue to work closely with our drivers and your lucky friends/family members will receive their gift as soon as possible.
- All orders over $150 will be couriered FREE!
- All orders under $150 will be charged a flat rate of $20 within Australia.
- Our dispatch days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Orders will be dispatched within 1-2 business days from when the order is placed. This allows us time to prepare and package your gift beautifully to capture those memories of happiness when unboxing the gift box.
- You will receive an email with tracking information once your package has been dispatched from our hub to allow you to follow your order with ease.
If you choose to deliver to a hospital on the arrival of a new baby, please:
- Provide as much information as possible when placing a delivery to a hospital or medical centre. It is advisable to include the ward name, room number, and the full name and address of the hospital.
- In consideration of the above dispatch and delivery timeframes, please ensure that the recipient will still be at the hospital at the time of delivery.
- A redelivery fee may be charged if a package is returned to us due to the recipient being discharged from the hospital at the time of delivery.
- If there is a chance that the recipient may no longer be at the hospital at the time of delivery, it may be a better option to send the package to the recipient's home address. It will be one less thing they have to carry home when leaving the hospital and is a good surprise to find when they have settled in back at home!
- We do not deliver to PO Boxes, locked bags or international addresses.
- Please ensure you provide as much information as possible for the recipient's address to ensure your gift arrives smoothly. If there are any special delivery instructions, please leave us a note at checkout.
- When there is nobody at home to receive the delivery, our couriers may leave the package at the front door if it is deemed safe to do so. Please let us know in the order notes if you do not wish for our couriers to do this.
- If there is nowhere safe to leave the package, our couriers may leave a calling card in the recipient's mailbox with further instructions. This may require the recipient to either arrange for a redelivery at a more suitable time (at your own cost), or pick up the package from the nearest newsagency or post office.
- Although every effort is made to deliver your gift box within the estimated timeframes, there may be times when the courier may experience some slight delays that is outside of our control. Thank you for your understanding.